“The breadth of our experience is matched only by the diversity of our clients.”
George H. T. Dudley, Founding Member
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Our litigation practices include the following:
- Commercial Litigation – DNF’s litigation team will work to represent you and your business in connection with the resolution of commercial disputes of all types.
- Financial Services – DNF assists banks and lenders in connection with all their litigation needs, including foreclosure, lender liability claims and general commercial disputes.
- Bankruptcy (Creditor) – DNF represents creditors in connection with their efforts to file and protect their claims when a debtor files for bankruptcy.
- Labor and Employment – DNF’s attorneys are experienced in navigating the complex array of federal, state and local statutes and regulations governing today’s workplace.
- Real Estate and Construction cases – DNF handles contractual disputes of all types, including real estate and construction disputes.
- Regulatory and Administrative actions – DNF’s experienced attorneys will provide expert advice and representation in connection with administrative actions, including wrongful discharge, environmental fines and notices of violation.
- Writs and Appeals – DNF’s lawyers are experienced in practicing before all the Virgin Islands appellate courts, including the Third Circuit and the Virgin Islands Supreme Court.
- Insurance Coverage – DNF’s attorneys have deep expertise in a wide range of coverage issues, involving reviews of insurance policies, regulatory compliance advice and dispute resolution. DNF assists insurance industry clients with resolving the many challenges they face, from policy procurement through claim resolution.
- Insurance Defense – At DNF we analyze and defend a wide variety of liability claims, from motor vehicle accidents and premises liability to construction defects to medical and professional liability.