Greg joined Dudley, Dudley and Topper in 1982, prior to its reorganization into Dudley Newman Feuerzeig LLP. He became a Partner in 1987 and served as the Head of the Litigation Department from 1995 through 2018. Representative published cases include:
- Grand Union Supermarkets of the V.I., Inc. v. Lockhart Realty, Inc., 2012 U.S. App. LEXIS 17048 (3d Cir. August 15, 2012) – successfully argued appeal that resulted in the reversal of a District Court judgment for more than $6 million.
- First American Development Group/Carib, LLC v. WestLB AG, 2012 V.I. Supreme LEXIS 39 (April 30, 2012) – successfully litigated at trial court level and argued on appeal that trial court properly certified summary judgment in favor of lender pursuant to Fed. R. Civ. P. 54 despite unresolved crossclaims.
- Addie v. Kjaer, 2008 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 72137 (D.V.I. August 14, 2009), rev’d in part, 737 F.3d 854 (3d Cir. 2013) – obtained $1.5 million judgment after jury verdict for breach of contact. After the trial court granted a post-trial motion reducing the award to $0, the Court of Appeals reversed in part and reinstated the jury verdict.
- AGF Marine Aviation & Transport v. Cassin, 544 F.3d 255 (3d Cir. 2008) – successfully litigated and defended on appeal the District Court’s summary judgment in favor of the insurer of a vessel declaring its policy of insurance void as a result of the assured’s breach of the duty of uberrimae fidei.
- Morcher v. Nash, 26 F. Supp. 2d 758, 39 V.I. 408 (D.V.I. 1998) – successfully litigated title to vessel on behalf of girlfriend of decedent against claims of widow.
Prior to his relocation to the Virgin Islands, Greg practiced at Ambrose, Wilson & Grimm in Knoxville, Tennessee. He is admitted to the bar in Tennessee (1980) and the U.S. Virgin Islands (1984) and is a member of the Virgin Islands (Member, Board of Governors, 1992-1996, Committee on Ethics and Grievances, 1992-2000), Tennessee, and American Bar Associations. He has an AV Preeminent® peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.®